Choose your room
Close to Pension Alcazaba, you will have available all you need for a
stay in Granada: monuments, commerce, restaurants, bars ...
Hostal Alcazaba offers quality and a comfortable place to rest at a price that interest. We wait you.
The city of Granada is placed at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, at the confluence of three rivers, Beiro, Darro and Genil, at an elevation of 738 meters above sea level yet only one hour from the Mediterranean coast, the Costa Tropical.
There are many important Moorish and Catholic architectural sites in Granada:
* The Alhambra and Generalife
* The Palace of Charles V
* Granada's Cathedral
* Capilla Real. Royal Chapel, with the tombs of Isabella and Ferdinand, the Catholic Kings
* The Albayzín, or Albaicín: The ancient Arab quarter, containing many original houses from the 16th century
* The Charterhouse: A Carthusian monastery; one of the most impressive pieces of ornamental Baroque in Spain.
* Calle Calderería: An Albayzin street where you can taste Arab typical food, especially teas and desserts from North Africa
* El Cármen de los Mártires: A lovely palace with a beautiful botanic garden near the Alhambra
* Santa Ana Church: 16th century, Mudejar Style...